Believe it or not Pandora is a great music outlet that can provide artist with a very nice royalty income but a lot of artist don’t submit their music to this outlet. Artist forget that Pandora is still one of the most widely used free music streaming services with over 50 million listeners. So lets get to the brass tax, here are step by step instructions on how to get your music on Pandora.
1. Sign up for a membership at PEEKSOUND webite. We make the process go faster. Pandora is in our network of digital outlets so the approval process will happen faster.
2. Go here: Submit music to Pandora
3. Create an account
4. Once you create an account sign into your account
5. Enter your name, phone number, select “Artist” and hit the next button
6. Enter your music’s information, links and so on.
7. Make sure you copy the UPC code that we inboxed you in your dashboard and paste it you the UPC field. Also make sure you copy and paste your Apple Music/iTunes URL in the “Release Streaming Link” field
8. Click the next button and submit
It usually takes Pandora a few days to a week to approve your music so be patient.