Audio Sample rate
MPEG2 or H.264\MPEG-4 AVC video
8Mbps or higher
192Kbps or higher
Rendered at its native frame rate, aspect ratio and format (i.e. if it is shot in widescreen
1920 x 1080
Apple ProRes 422
ITU-R BT.2020 or D65 P3
For any format bitrate should be at least 15 Mbit/s (expected 220)
29.97 or 25 interlaced frames per second for video-sourced material
Important: All video must begin and end with at least one black frame. In addition, videos that begin with or contain empty edits will be blocked; the file can contain an empty edit in its edit list only if it is the last edit.
1080 (e.g. 1920×1080 @ 16:9 or 1440×1080 @ 4:3)
Variable, Constrained/capped to 20mbps
H264, h265, vp8, vp9, ProRes 422HQ
AAC LC or pcm wav for prores
(avg) ~ 20.0 Mbps (for h264, or similar quality for other codecs)
between 23.976 and 29.970 (25 fps preferred for Dutch content)
48 khz, 44 khz
Minimum of 24mb/s. Max of 50mb/s.
320 kbps CBR
29.97 fps (preferred) or higher.
– File must be de-Interlaced (Please, No Interlacing)
– Please export all encodes using Compressor or Quicktime
– Do not send anamorphic content. All content display and pixel aspect ratios should be the same.
Apple ProRes (High) or H.264
> 50 mbps
– Videos physical files must be error-free and clean. Please make sure that you are not uploading low-quality videos that are interlaced or pixelated as the output for the same would be of low quality and the video may get rejected.
– Please make sure there are no unwanted supers (Unwanted scrolling texts) on videos
– Please make sure there no unwanted phone numbers/web addresses etc. on the video
– Please make sure that there are not more than one Logo/Watermark on the video
– Videos must not have too much nudity or explicit visuals
1920×1080 (preferred) or 1280×720
Unrestricted (minimum 10 Mb/s, if necessary)
Native (no less than 23.976 fps)
48 kHz (preferred) or 44.1 kHz
United Media Agency
Frame Rate -29.97-60
– For an explicit content provide a corresponding tag in XML file
Love Da Records
1 _ HQ video -very hugh file for TV plug (which no TV , or my local DSP use DDEX XML in short)
2_ LQ Video -well more for DSP streaming & social media PR use.